Internet Safety for Kids
• Make sure websites are secured, look for a lock icon in the address bar.
• Protect their personal information.
• Look into Kid-Safe Video Platforms for filtering out inappropriate content.
• Consider Setting up Parental Controls.
• Preview websites, games or apps that your Kids wants to use.
• Look into using kid-friendly search engines or search engines with parental controls.
• Build Online Safety Skills.
• Teach and Learn to always ask before sharing personal information online.